Back in July, the nice people at Erin Condren sent me their Deluxe Monthly Planner to review. I’d used the Erin Condren Lifeplanner for years and had never given the Deluxe Monthly Planner a second look. After reading reviews and seeing the new more improved Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner for 2018-2019, I jumped at the chance to try it out. I can honestly say I’m in love with this planner! If you’ve been contemplating leaving the digital planner and coming on over to the pen and paper family, this is definitely the planner for you.
Like the Erin Condren Lifeplanner, the Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner has a beautiful design and quality paper. The paper is thick and durable and I love it! However, the Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly planner isn’t set up for weekly, instead, it is set up with a two-page monthly calendar and 5 note pages per month. This planner is customizable. You can customize your cover, color themes, — neutral or colorful — starting month, planner size and also the number of note pages at the end of the planner —40, 80 or 120 pages and accessories galore all to your heart’s desires.
- Two-Page Monthly Calendar Spread
- Durable Monthly Tabs For Easy Organization
- 40 Note Pages, Standard — can be customized to 80 or 120
- Interchangeable Cover Options
- Customizable Coil
- Comes in Two Sizes — 7×9 and 8.5×11
- Choice of Colorful or Neutral Color Schemes
- Monthly Quote
- Folder In The Back
- Stickers Included
- Yearly View
You might be wondering with all of these options how would you use the Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner. There are multiple ways to use it, and I played around with a couple before finally deciding on the actual use for my Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner, which I’ll get to in a minute.
4 Ways You Could Possibly Use Your Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner:
- Wellness Tracker – Erin Condren has a wellness tracker — which I’ve purchased, but if you’re looking for something larger with more space to journal your fitness journey, this would be a good fit.
- Home Management – The monthly structure of this planner is ideal for managing all aspects of your home — chores, playdates, sports, doctor’s appointments, etc
- Budgeting – This planner gives you the ability to track your monthly expenses, bills, and income.
- Work – Companies are coming over into the digital age and are using project management software, but if you’re like me, you need to write those down so that they’ll make sense to you and you can see the bigger picture. The notes pages will come in handy for jotting down meeting notes as well.
How I Use My Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner
As a LifePlanner transplant, I use my Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner as my everyday planner now. I use the monthly spread to document any appointments, holidays, school events, bills, etc. This gives me an overview of what my month will look like so that I can plan everything around it. I also plan my blog content in my monthly view as well. I use the notes pages to plan my weeks according to what I’ve written in my monthly spread. I also jot my blogging process in my notes pages as well. Since the Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner doesn’t have a daily layout for planning, I love using this to-do list dashboard that just snaps into my planner and helps me stay on track of things I need to get done each day.
On my last notes page for the month, I use it as a goal breakdown area. I track my fitness goals, blogging goals, and financial goals.
Erin Condren designed this Deluxe Monthly Planner to be super functional. Erin Condren has so many planner options to fit so many different needs. From the LifePlanner to the Deluxe Monthly Planner and the Teacher Lesson Planner, you’ll find something that will work perfectly for you. If you’re using your Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner in a way not listed here I’d love to hear it – let me know in the comments below.