We’re finally getting some semblance of Fall weather here in Georgia. I can’t say that I’m happy about it, but I do love fall/winter clothes. I like layering 😉 I haven’t received my November Stitch Fix shipment yet, but it is scheduled to be delivered by today, November 20th. I do however have huge, exciting news to share with you! For a very limited time, the November Stitch Fix styling fee is waived for Britt Harris blog readers on their very first fix! If you’ve been curious or wanting to try the Stitch Fix service, but the styling fee was holding you back, you should RUN + JUMP ON THIS AMAZING deal. Click here to get started!
This post contains affiliate links, including my Stitch Fix referral link. I earn a small commission each time someone makes a purchase or arranges for their first fix through one of my links, which helps to support the blog and my little family.
I think I’m going to try something a little different this month and actually share a LIVE unboxing video on Facebook once I receive my Stitch Fix shipment. Now if you’re not following Britt Harris Blog on Facebook, what you doing? You’re missing out! I’ll update this post or maybe I’ll add a brand new post with my review of my November Stitch Fix. But just to give you an idea of the items you can receive, check out my Perfect Fall Date Night Outfit and How To Dress Up A Casual Look with Stitch Fix and I’ve included some pictures I haven’t posted yet, I’m a little behind on posting.
What is Stitch Fix?
Stitch Fix is an online styling service that delivers a truly personalized shopping experience, just for you. Fill out your Style Profile and a personal stylist will hand pick pieces to fit your tastes, needs, and budget—and mail them directly to your door. Each box contains five items of a mix of clothes, shoes , nd accessories for you to try on at home. Keep what you love, send the rest back in the prepaid USPS envelope that’s enclosed.
How does it work?
- Fill out your Style Profile: This helps us understand your size, style, shape, budget and lifestyle. Completing your profile should only take you about 10 minutes.
- Pick Your Delivery Date: Choose a date from the calendar. At the time your Stylist selects your items, you will be charged a $20 styling fee. (During November your styling fee is waived, schedule your first fix here) That $20 will be applied as a credit toward anything you keep from your shipment.
- Try everything on in the comfort of your home
- Buy what you like and return the rest
- Take three days to decide what you’ll purchase and what you’d like to send back. You’re only charged for items you choose to keep when you check out.
- Check out by logging into your account to pay for the items you want to keep. The $20 styling fee will be applied as credit toward any items you purchase. If you buy all five items, we’ll give you 25% off the entire purchase!
- Simply return the items you don’t want in our prepaid mailer and drop it into any USPS mailbox. Stitch Fix clients enjoy free shipping both ways as a benefit of using our service.
If you choose to receive recurring shipments, Stitch Fix will automatically schedule the delivery date for your next shipment. You can always choose an alternative date that better suits your needs or opt out of shipments entirely. Stitch Fix does not require a membership fee or a monthly subscription.
TRY THE NOVEMBER STITCH FIX FOR FREE AND BUILD YOUR FALL/WINTER WARDROBE
If you loved any of the looks in this post, create a FREE Stitch Fix style profile and schedule your first fix for FREE! Just make sure you act fast because this offer is only good for a limited time. If you want to see some of these same items in your fix, be sure to pin your favorite looks to your style board on Pinterest and request a fix with these same items.