Can you believe that we’re already in October?! Seems like just yesterday we were celebrating New Years and now we’re 29 days away from celebrating Halloween. Time is flying! I took a break in September to gather myself. Between working my 9-5, which most days ends up being 11-9, working hard to launch my personal brand into being my full time income, and raising a family, a sistah is full time busy, overworked, and beyond tired.
Regardless of what my schedule looks like, I always like to take the time at the beginning of every month to plan out how I want that month to go and to also set specific goals for my business as well as my life. It’s October 2nd, soo…
It’s Time To Make Plans and Set Your Goals For October!
A goal without a plan is just a wish. I forgot who actually said this and I could take the time to look it up, but this is supposed to be a quick post so…I’m not. To make a long story short, I’m tired of wishing and am full on ready to put this work behind my dreams and goals. I know it’s going to take a lot of focus + dedication, but nothing worth having ever comes easy. I’m not saying I’m going to be burning the midnight oil every night to achieve my goals, but I am going to put in the necessary work to see the changes I want.
And because we’re best frans, I think it’s only right that I share my October goals and plans with you and you can hold me accountable for reaching every single solitary one of them. Well maybe not all of them 😉
- Start and Finish Blog to Biz Hive
- Have “Date Night” once every week
- Find a designer to create a new logo
- Finish reading You Are Made For A God Sized Dream
- Clean up inaccuracies from my credit report
- Buy a new washing machine
- Be consistent with #TendingTuesday
- Grow my email list to 150
- Land a major brand partnership
- Grow my Instagram following by 500
- Create and launch my YouTube channel
- Lose 30lbs
- Choose a SheReadsTruth Study
- Order/Fill a Prayer Journal
- Publish 15 New Blog Posts
- Finish Reading You Are Made For A God-Sized Dream
- Workout 3-5 times
- Publish 3 Blog Posts
- Create Content Upgrade
- Email list twice
- Attend Church
- Drink 8 Glasses of Water
- Interact in Facebook Groups
- Post on Instagram 3 times
- Pray/Read My Bible Before Reaching For My Phone
- Be Happy
- Be Present
- Write In Gratitude Journal
- Write In Prayer Journal
I like to break my goals down into weekly and daily goals. This gives me more insight into what I need to do in order to achieve my monthly goals. It also gets rid of the overwhelm of what I should be doing and when and how on what days and at what times. Trying to figure all of that our on a daily basis is like…WHOA. Looking at a breakdown allows me to plan out my days and weeks more easily. It’s all about balance.
What are your goals for October? Meet me in the comments so we can chat about it!